- Deliciously simple interface
- Take panoramas with up to *sixteen* photos
- Handy semi-transparent guide helps you line up each shot perfectly
- Advanced alignment, blending, and colour-correction algorithms provide seamless images in just seconds
- Finished panoramas save directly to your camera roll
- Final resolution of up to 6800x800
- Panos can be resumed if interrupted by a phone call or exit
Also, be sure to check out our Flickr group for some awesome examples from users:
What the reviewers are saying:
- MacWorld (4.5/5 stars): "Pano is an amazing app for creating on-the-spot panoramic photos without the need of desktop software to stitch the photos together." — Tom Hesser.
- Awarded "Best Photography App" in Best App Ever Awards.
- Webmonkey: "…Pano, a new app for the iPhone, makes taking extreme wide-angle panoramic photographs a total breeze." — Michael Calore.
- iJustine — "I just want to Pano everything! .. The interface is extremely easy…It works amazing…".
- Wired: "Pretty neat — and a creative way to pass time with your iPhone. The panoramas look quite good considering the iPhone's meager 2-megapixel camera, wouldn't ya say?" — Brian X. Chen.