Embark on Gameloft's refreshing revisit of the classic game you used to play on Apple II now.
The press already love it. You’ll love it too.
**“The Oregon Trail is a fantastic re-imagining of the original educational game.” — IGN.com
**“The Oregon Trail exudes a level of quality in its design and presentation.” — PocketGamer.com (Gold Award)
**The mobile game won “Best Casual Mobile Game” at Spike TV’s Video Game Awards
Westward, Ho! Your favorite pioneering adventure game is back and takes you to an exciting, historical side-scrolling adventure entirely rethought to fit the Touch experience of your iPhone / iPod touch.
- All of the decision-making and problem-solving fun of the original game, plus additional parameters to take the Oregon Trail experience even further than you've played before.
- 8 skill-based mini-games, including 2 accelerometer-based challenges: hunting, fishing, river crossing, rafting, wagon repairing, telegraph, berry picking, and gold panning.
- Random events (disease, bandits, hitchhikers, etc.) faced by real pioneers increases the challenge.
- Side-missions add more excitement to your journey, affecting your westward trek.
- Prepare for your departure: Select the members of your party, choose your departure date and purchase supplies.
Highly recommended for fans of retro gaming, edutainment, educational games, and strategy.