== PLEASE NOTE before you download ==
** NEW Taber’s Medical Dictionary users will need to purchase a subscription before content can be viewed. This can be done on your device after the application is installed or from our website. **
“Taber's Medical Dictionary by Unbound Medicine looks and feels like it was built for the iPhone and iPod touch. When I have a question, I find the answer and so much more quickly and easily. I now carry a wealth of information in my shirt pocket."
— Robert M. Joseph, R.N.
Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary – New 21st edition
Find the critical medical information you need quickly and easily, where you need it most… at the point of care! Defining 30% more medical terms than any other app, Taber’s is the leading medical dictionary used by health care professionals.
Taber’s Medical Dictionary contains over 60,000 terms, 1,000 photos and more than 600 Patient Care Statements making it the most comprehensive health science dictionary available. Taber’s goes beyond the in-depth definitions with nutrition and alternative therapy coverage, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules, nursing diagnoses, links to pronunciations, and more. This powerful app contains the information you need to answer critical questions at the bedside, in the classroom at home or in the office.
Plus, you’ll have access to the full dictionary, illustrations, audio pronunciations and more at www.tabers.com.
Taber’s Medical Dictionary from Unbound Medicine features:
• Over 60,000 definitions
• 9,000 new and revised terms
• More than 1,000 photos and illustrations
• 30,000 audio pronunciations
• 1 year subscription to www.tabers.com
• Much more
Features of Taber’s Medical Dictionary on iPhone:
• Interface optimized for iPhone and iPod Touch
• Personalized Favorites
• Integrated audio pronunciations
• iPhone and web access included
How it works:
Current Taber’s Medical Dictionary subscribers:
• Install the application to your iPhone or iPod touch
• Open the application, enter your Taber’s Medical Dictionary username and password and tap “Login.”
• The latest Taber’s Medical Dictionary content will be downloaded to your device over your wireless connection.
New users interested in Taber’s Medical Dictionary may download the application, which includes a short demo, or visit the Unbound Medicine website.