Mocha VNC provides access to a VNC Server. Using your iPhone, you can connect to a Windows PC or Mac OS X and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Another cool key board
- Extra keys as ALT,CTRL, Option and the Apple key
- Support for right mouse button, hover and mouse wheel
- Macro support
- Ctrl+alt+del key. Needed if using Win 200x as a VNC Server
- Standard VNC protocol with encrypted password signon
- 8 and 32 bit color modes
- Local Mouse support
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser
- Landscape mode
- Can handle 6 different Host configurations
- Has been tested with RealVNC, TightVNC, UltrVNC on Windows, and Apple Remote Management, which is included with the Mac OS X.
- A screen resolution larger than 2000x2000, as to memory and speed, is not recommended.